Sunday 1 August 2021

Aroha in my whanau

 I love my family because they are so caring to me. They cook for me and they buy me toys to make me happy. My dad is big and round but kind. I love it when we go to the park.


My favourite is my mom because she is good at cooking and when she smiles at me, I feel happy inside.


We enjoy doing things together like playing at the beach and spending time together having fun.


My favourite family saying is: “Home is love.”


My favourite aroha symbol is:


                                                                                     Ion




1 comment:

  1. Hello Ion, thank you for sharing your post, Aroha and Whanau. The symbol of linked hearts you have used is very cool. Going to the beach or park for family time is really special and so much fun. Does your family like to picnic at the park? Good job, Ion.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.